The current version of Roam Control is 2.10.0, which can be downloaded here: LINK
Note: The app requires Android Froyo (2.2) or newer.
The app will not be functional without a license. To purchase a license, please refer to the purchasing information.
License Note: If you previously purchased Roam Control from the Android Market, you do not need buy a new license; it will support existing Android Market licenses.
Installation Note: If running version 2.1.0 or earlier, please uninstall before installing version 2.2.0 or newer. This is necessary because of a permissions change in the app.
Release Notes for 2.10.0
- Added support for rooted Sprint Nexus 5. While this is an LG phone, it is similar to Samsung phones in that it will only roam onto 800mhz networks. This is due to how Roam Control puts the phone into roam-only, unfortunately we have been unable to find a way to make it roam on 800mhz + 1900mhz networks. What this means is that that the phone will NOT get a signal when in roam-only in the following areas:
- Most of Florida
- Most of Texas
- The Chicago area
- Puerto Rico
- Updated the implementation for the rooted Sprint Samsung GS4 running MJA firmware. It still takes roughly 9 seconds to change the roaming mode, but it is more consistent now.
Release Notes for 2.9.2
- Added support for rooted Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 running MJA firmware
- Updated how the app communicates with the server
Release Notes for 2.9.1
- Added support for rooted Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4 running MF9 firmware
Release Notes for 2.9.0
- Added support for rooted Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4
Release Notes for 2.8.0
- Fix server connectivity issues for licensing
Releaes Notes for 2.7.0
- Fixed for rooted EVO 4G LTE running latest official firmware
- Fixed log file permissions
Release Notes for 2.6.2
- Fixed for unrooted EVO 3D
- Fixed responsiveness of widget and Tasker/Locale plugin
- Use Holo theme for newer versions of Android
Release Notes for 2.4.3
- Added support for Jelly Bean. It’s only been tested on the Epic 4G Touch, please email support if it’s still not working for your phone
Release Notes for 2.4.1
- Added support for rooted Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3