- Allows you to set roaming mode to ROAM ONLY, AUTO, and HOME ONLY
- Optional roaming notification in the notification bar
- Includes a widget for easy access
- Includes a plugin for Locale and Tasker
- HTC phones on the Sprint network (unrooted and rooted except unrooted EVO LTE)
- Rooted Samsung phones on the Sprint network
- Rooted Nexus S 4G on the Sprint network
- Rooted Motorola phones on the Sprint network (except the Photon Q or other Moto phones running the latest android version)
- May support rooted HTC and Samsung phones on other CDMA networks
- Note: May lock you into roaming with Samsung phones on US Cellular, email me for details.
- LG phones
- Motorola phones on networks other than Sprint
- All GSM phones
- Please understand that you will need enough of a signal to contact the licensing server the first time you run the app. If you don’t have a good cellular signal, try using wifi. If you believe there is an issue with the licensing, please try contacting me!
- Samsung users may not see a signal when in “roam only” in the following areas: most of TX (except for the Houston area), most of FL, the Chicago area, and PR. Please see the website FAQ for more information. Feel free to give it a try – if it doesn’t work out, please contact me for a refund.
- Please read and understand your carrier’s roaming policy before using Roam Control. Any fees and consequences are your responsibility.
- Refunds can automatically be requested at the support page within 7 days of purchase.